What You Need to Declare in Annual Return with ACRA
WHAT NEED TO BE DECLARE DURING ANNUAL RETURN ?
- confirmation of officer’s particular
- confirmation of company shareholding
- confirmation company principal activities
- confirmation company charges
- confirmation company registered address
- confirmation nature of control (where register registrable controller kept )
- AGM date
- Solvency of Company : Solvent / Insolvent
- Audit status : Audited report ? Unaudited report
- any shares transfer occur within the financial year ?
- Company Dormant / Active position
**With effect from 03 January 2016 DORMANT Company is exempted from preparation of report **
**Company with Insolvent position, is required to file XBRL filing with ACRA**