Checklist for Non resident to register Singapore company
Being Non resident ( foreigner) , how should we register company in Singapore ? Are we qualified to do so ?
Following outline the basic requirement .
To decide type of Company intend to be set up?
Related Article : Are you on the right choose of Pte Ltd Company ?
Company name application :
- Local resident director particular ( All Singapore registered company must appoint local director : Singaporean, PR , Employment Pass holder )
- 2 major Principal activity
- total number and type of share
- total paid up with currency
- director and shareholder detail particular
- registered address ( only private property is allowed to be used as registered address )
Foreign Individual to be director / shareholder
- passport with validation at least 6 months
- contact detail : email address , residential address and handphone number
- supporting document for residential address
Foreign Company to be shareholder
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Company structure ( list of director/ shareholder / total paid up / total number of share)
- Appointment of Corporate Representative
Decide date to register the Company.
Related article :
- How to validate Company is successful registered ?
- How can i manage Company if i NOT physically in Singapore ?